We are an Organisational Development Consultancy who have developed cloud based software called WorkPAL.
We are dedicated to helping its clients achieve a high performance culture by empowering staff to take responsibility for their own work and development. We free staff up to be innovative and reach their full potential leading to growth and stability for the organization. We work with both private and public sector organisations.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your data and privacy. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be stored and processed by us. We are GDPR compliant and operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding use of data and how we will treat it. By accepting our Services you are accepting and consenting to the practices we employ and as described in this Policy.
For the purpose of data protection regulations and the current Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is - Thirsty Horses of 17 Boundary Street, Liverpool, L5 9UB.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data:
• Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register on our website, subscribe to our Service, enter a promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will only collect data and information where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so and where your consent has been freely given.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
(A) Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, including promotional offers;
• If you have consented to our using your data for marketing purposes by ticking the Registration Form on the website, then such consent also expressly confirms that you are content to allow your data to be provided to our appointed third party marketing agent which allows us to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous engagement. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you only if you have consented to this;
• to improve our services and to notify you about changes to our services;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(B) Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
BY CONSENTING ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH SELECTED THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING:
• Suppliers and sub-contractors for the specific performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the search engine optimisation of our site.
BY CONSENTING ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Thirsty Horses is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• We do not need your express consent to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any Court order or legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Thirsty Horses, our its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure UK servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Input of personal data is at the user’s discretion. We have strict policies and procedures regarding the storage, processing and transmission of your personal data. However, we cannot be held liable for any unauthorised access and use of your personal data which is outside our control.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOR DATA FOR
We will keep your data for as long as is reasonable so that we can fulfill our service to you and to keep you informed of new services. We may also retain your data to meet legal and regulatory obligations so as to produce evidence and records.
You have the right to withdraw the consent given on the Registration Form at any time and to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to ask for data held on you to be deleted. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to withdraw consent on our website and you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell you data to a third party for marketing or other purposes. If we share your data it is with your consent and we will ensure it is kept safe and secure. From time to time, our website contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In general, you can choose how we communicate with you, but there are certain communications which are necessary for the operation of this website or which we are required to send by law.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will deal with all such requests within a reasonable time.
Any changes we may make to their Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes made.
CONTACT AND QUERIES
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Thirsty Horses at email@example.com].
If you are not satisfied with our response then you may decide to contact the Information Commissioner whose details can be found at www.ico.org.uk